Jobs in the great outdoors! Come work with us in one of the rewarding jobs we offer! We are located on the upper Bay of Fundy, in Advocate Harbour, Nova Scotia, Canada. Here, we run a small family operation with a focus on sustainable living, an inclusive environment, fair wages and fulfilling jobs. Working with us, you will be a valued part of a highly professional and supportive team. We operate in a rather remote location in the beautiful natural environment of Cape Chignecto Park. It is unlike anywhere else on the East Coast with its red cliffs and arches, big tides, and secluded coves. Here, we strive to make outdoor adventure accessible to a broad range of people. Our sea kayaking tours range from 1 to 3 days. We grow our own food, and all our tours are fully catered. Free housing and camping is available with a job. Plus a great, close-knit team to work with.
We are accepting applications from qualified staff for the following 2023 seasonal job openings:
Certified, experienced day tour and overnight guides
Dates flexible: May/June or July until August or September/October, meaning you could work the full season or just the high season.
Minimum qualifications: Wilderness First Aid & Paddle Canada Level 2, SKGABC AOG or similar.
- Bilingualism is an asset.
- Valid driver’s license required, experienced drivers preferred.
- Must be a Canadian citizen, permanent resident or otherwise legally able to work in Canada.
- Pay starts at $ 200/day and can be higher depending on qualifications and experience.
- Tips are not pooled but kept by each guide.
Health food caterers
Dates flexible – all season or part-time.
Help with all food prep tasks as well as with dishes and clean-ups.
- No experience necessary, but must value healthy organic ways of meal preparation and put some love into it.
- Pay starts at $ 16/hr based on qualifications, experience and work ethic.
How to apply for all jobs:
Please apply by email to Anne Grabinsky: email@example.com, and include
– your cover letter
– police clearance
– drivers licence (guides only)
– driving record (guides only)
– kayaking and wilderness first aid certs (guides only)